|Developer:||Pirate Bay Games|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Zombie Defense: Adrenaline (latest version) Andriod Game.
The most dynamic, intense and bloody zombie shooter in the mobile market recent times! Defend your barricades from crowds of zombies! 7 year. Mankind is destroyed by deadly virus from africa that turns people into terrible zombies. There was epic world war, zombie apocalypse, and now you are the only one who has survived. But for how long? Every minute you are in danger, you need to act quickly and effectively in order to survive and get out of this hellish city. Try to survive in zombie mayhem. Walking dead are very fast, angry and dangerous! If you shoot out them a legs, they will crawl. Save ammo, aim at their heads, looks around like a ninja, or you will die very quickly. You has built barricades to protect yourself but zombies will break it very quickly. Adrenaline rush during the passage is guaranteed! Left this resident of dead and trigger the new era, while is not too late. Main Features: - Classic 3D action control
- Realistic 3D graphics
- Dynamic effects
- Very scary and dangerous deads
- The most hardcore and intensive shooter with tower defense elements
- Crowd of the evil running zombies
- Open space 3D enviroment zombie land
- Barricades demolition
- Shooting off zombie heads, arms and legs
- Free download
We are need your help
Please download and leave your review to help us improving this game. Our team consists of 2 people, but we are already want to do something amazing. We need your review! The fate of the game is in your hands.
No change log.
Video Zombie Defense: Adrenaline
Download Zombie Defense: Adrenaline Apk Data Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Zombie Defense: Adrenaline.apk and place the "com.PirateBayGames.ZombieDefenceAdrenalin" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.