|Requirements:||Android 2.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Zedusa Photo Image Resizer (latest version) Andriod Game.
TOP 0 in the paid media & video category!
0 downloads for Zedusa LITE and going strong!
Thank you to all for using Zedusa
* Zedusa is a simple and lightweight app that shrinks photos in size in order to pass them to an application that is capable of sending them such as E-mail, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Blogs etc. If you wish to give Zedusa a low ranking, please at least leave a comment explaining what is wrong so we can improve it. You can also e-mail as at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you out. Resize and send all your images and photos with at most 2 clicks (can be set to 0!). Reducing the size of them will drastically reduce the time it takes to send e-mails and upload them to other sites. Its a great tool for those on the move, in a bus or car, on the train etc. where your phones reception might not be the most reliable and you want to send a small photo as quickly as possible. * Unlike most apps, this app can either be launched directly to be used or you can send photos from other apps that have a Share (or Send To) button. * => How to use = . Launch your photo Gallery or file browsing software
From opening Zedusa, you have 3 buttons on the help screen
- Launch Gallery to find the photos
- Find the files with the built-in file browser
- Take a photo directly within Zedusa and resize it immediately
. (When choosing from Gallery) Click the Share (or Send to) button
. (When choosing from Gallery) Select Zedusa
. Choose size reduction % (tick the checkbox to make it the default value)
. Choose application to send photos to (tick the checkbox to make it the default app) => How to use the automatic resize feature = . Open Zedusa
. Menu -> Settings
. Enable automatically process folder
. Enter the folders path (e.g. /mnt/sdcard, /storage/sdcard/DCIM/Camera etc.). If you dont know the path, you can use the file browser from the main screen in the app (the big middle icon)
. Save an image file in that folder and Zedusa will automatically process that image
* . You may optionally set the default resize percent and destination application to totally automate resizing images. => Major features = * 0 or maximum 2 click operation
* Choose reduction size in percentages, not pixel sizes (0%, 0%. 0%)
* Can optionally enter your own custom sizes
* Can choose to resize the original image file
* Can specify a custom output folder to save images in
* Automatically resize images when files are saved in a specified folder
* Display of predicted output image dimensions based on average width/height of input images
* Available in English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean
* Supports input of all major image types; JPG, GIF, PNG etc
* Output images are saved as JPG files (quality level 5) in the Zedusa folder on your external media
* Single or multiple photo selection
* Progress bar and screen notifications displaying info such as number of images resized and old/new filename and dimensions
* Images are displayed on the background as theyre shrunk
* EXIF data for JPG files are preserved (GPS, camera model etc.)
* Rotation to correct orientation performed automatically for JPG images with EXIF orientation data
* Can set the default reduction % so that value is the default for all images resized by Zedusa
* Can set the default application that Zedusa sends the resized images to
* Function to delete and view total number/size of resized images
No change log.
Video Zedusa Photo Image Resizer
Download Zedusa Photo Image Resizer Modded APK
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Zedusa Photo Image Resizer.apk and place the "ws.aroha.android.zedusa.full" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.