|Developer:||Mixtvision Mediengesellschaft mbH|
|Requirements:||Android 2.2 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is The big word factory (latest version) Andriod Game.
Read, play, learn, discover, dream: an enchanting picturebook-app for children aged 3 and up and lovebirds of any age – based on the bestseller The great word factory“ by Agnès de Lestrade and Valeria Docampo. Awarded multiple times, e.g. with the Leipziger Lesekompass by Leipzig Bookfair and Stiftung Lesen.
Highlights - Carefully implemented Mini-games
- Playful learning for curious children aged
- Artistic illustrations, specifically modified for the app
- Beautiful animations and interactions
- Charming audio track
(Tap the magic flying words and n/ae into the world of the word factory!) - Listen to inn/aidual words in the story by tapping them
- Get to know a wide spectrum of words: sweet and bad words, funny and obsolete words, rhymes and greetings
- Learn how various words sound in different languages
- Find matching syllables and put them together to form words
- Catch flying words
- Help create the story and choose the colour of Marie’s dress
- Child-appropriate control and navigation
- Read-aloud feature in 3 languages: German, English, French
- Visual table of contents
- Bonus: full story as a picture book film
Story Paul and Marie are living in a land where people hardly ever speak. You have to buy and swallow words to be able to pronounce them. And words are expensive, especially the really good ones. So Paul collects words he finds on the street: Cherry, Dust, Chair“. He wants to give them to Marie, to show her how much he likes her
The great word factory“ talks about the world of words and the power of language. And the fact that in concerns of the heart, it doesn’t always matter what you say but rather how you say it. The two children, Paul and Marie, are the best example for that.
Awards - GIGA Maus
- Leipziger Lesekompass 4 of Leipzig Bookfair and Stiftung Lesen
- Pädagogischer Interaktiv-Preis
- Children’s media award Der weiße Elefant“ 4
- Among the best children’s book apps 3 at BesteKinderApps.de
- Among the best book apps 3 at Kirkus Reviews
Press - A sweeping declaration of love for the power of words, the world of reading and the value of language – a joy for the whole family to be looked at again and again.“ (RBB Kulturradio)
- This picturebook app inspires a love for literature.“ (DIE ZEIT)
- Very poetic.“ (ZEIT Wissen)
- A playful and mindful approach to language is creatively put into pictures and interactions! A wonderful story of friendship, full of emotion and imagination.“ (Leipziger Lesekompass 4)
- The subtle illustrations and the calm atmosphere of the app fascinate children and adults alike. Enchanting!“ (Eltern family)
- A highly recommended app leading children into the imaginative world of language again and again.“ (DJI – Deutsches Jugendinstitut)
Help We want you to enjoy the story of Paul and Marie without limitations. Thus we are there for you, should there be any technical problem despite all our efforts. Please send us an Email at email@example.com. Thank you!
Adults Dear parents, we at mixtvision Digital produce high quality apps which you can discover, read and play with your children without concern. Here, as with all our other apps, we consciously made the decision not to use advertisements or in-app purchases. If you like the stories we tell in our apps, we would be glad about a positive rating and a comment here in the app store. Thank you!
No change log.
Video The big word factory
Download The big word factory APK + OBB Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the The big word factory.apk and place the "de.mixtvision.woerterfabrik2013" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.