|Developer:||SVOX Mobile Voices|
|Requirements:||Android 2.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is SVOX Dutch Jan Voice (latest version) Andriod Game.
Did you know that your mobile can speak Dutch? Have Jan read aloud texts from your e-book, navigation, translation and other apps in a Dutch male, high quality and natural-sounding voice powered by SVOX. When combined with TTS-enabled apps, Jan can
- give directions, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road while youre driving
- read a notification containing the caller / senders name, and read the content of an incoming call / sms / mms / email
- read aloud your favorite e-books or pdf documents
- help you learn Dutch by reading aloud the correct pronunciation and much more the possibilities are limitless!
Browse http/svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com for a list of compatible apps and voice demos. NEW! Pronunciation correction feature: correct the default output according to your preferences! = INSTRUCTIONS
. Install and run the voice app once
. Install free SVOX Classic Text-to-Speech Engine
. Go to Android Settings -> Voice Input & Output -> Text-to-Speech settings
Activate SvoxClassic at the bottom of the screen
Select SvoxClassic as the Default Engine
. Run the voice app, click “Continue”, then follow the instructions.
. Your SVOX Voice main screen will be now visible. Don’t forget to try the new pronunciations correction feature (‘pencil’ icon)!
. Download other free / paid apps to combine our voice with. For example, you could try: Google Navigation (on Android 2 and later, only with Navigation < 9), Moon+ Reader PRO, Voice Actions Plus, TalkToMe Classic, Book Speech Audio Books, Transzilla, Good Morning, WakeVoice
Browse http/svoxmobilevoices.wordpress.com/faq/ for a list of frequently asked questions
And now enjoy your new SVOX voice! = PRONUNCIATION CORRECTION FEATURE - HOW TO
. Run the voice app
. Click on the ‘pencil’ icon. The pronunciation correction screen will now be shown
. Tap on the Android menu key and select ‘Help’ = NOTES =
. Google Navigation requires that the Text-to-Speech voice matches the phone language. You can change the phone language in Android Settings -> Language & keyboard -> Select language
Compatible with Google Navigation version <
. On Android 1 and earlier, only some apps, like Google Translation, support changing voi
No change log.
Download SVOX Dutch Jan Voice Mod + Data
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the SVOX Dutch Jan Voice.apk and place the "com.svox.classic.langpack.nld_nld_male" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.