|Requirements:||Android 4.1 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is QVR (latest version) Andriod Game.
~~ NO GAME ASSETS ARE INCLUDED - THIS IS AN ENGINE PORT ONLY ~~
= Due to copyright/EULA restrictions no game assets are included; they will need to be downloaded separately. THE APP CAN DOWNLOAD & UNPACK SHAREWARE QUAKE SEPARATELY FOR YOU, BUT THE SHAREWARE GAME ASSETS DO NOT CONSTITUTE PART OF THIS APPLICATION AS THIS IS AN ENGINE PORT ONLY You will be offered the option to download the shareware version at first start-up. If you already own the full version of Quake, you can copy the pak files to your phone to play. You can buy the full version of Quake on Steam, I highly recommend you do, here
http/store.steampowered.com/app/ Or. the shareware version of Quake is free to download from the following location
ftp/ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/quake/quake.zip Or. you can try playing some total conversion mods, however there seem to be a lot of issues running these at the moment. I will hopefully increase support for these over time If you do need to use them, detailed instructions on downloading, extracting and copying the pak.pak file from the shareware version of Quake can be found here:
It is a straightforward process and hopefully the above document will walk you through it with no trouble.
YOU CANNOT USE THIS APP WITHOUT THE FOLLOWING
* a control pad (buttons are remappable in the game)
* Cardboard or equivalent with headstraps to play in VR-mode (as you need hands to hold gamepad) Now the fun stuff. This cardboard engine port features the following
* Uses the excellent Darkplaces Engine wrapped in the Cardboard SDK
* Non-VR mode - still requires a gamepad but you are not restricted to playing on a cardboard only, quickly switch to non-vr mode to play (via menu, or hold Start button for 2 seconds)
* Configurable eye-resolution (for lower spec phones) - If you find your phone is struggling to draw at an acceptable framerate, you can adjust reduce the eye buffer resolution in the Options menu (it takes a moment to reset following a resolution change, be patient.)
* Re-texturing project support (http/qrp.quakeone.com/)
* Online multiplayer
* Supports mods (mileage may vary)
* Command line params using a text file - create a text file in the QVR directory called commandline.txt and populate with any command line params you may wish to use
* Toy Soldier Mode - Play in 3rd person with a mini-marine running about in front of you causing havoc
* Visit QuakeVR.com for more information As the original Quake sourcecode is GPL licensed, the full source for this is available in an archive contained in the assets folder of the apk. If you have issues, please send mail to the following address and I will endeavour to resolve them as soon as I can, within reason: firstname.lastname@example.org Quake is a registered trademark of id Software / ZeniMax Media Inc
QVR is not endorsed by, associated with, or in any way affiliated with id software or ZeniMax Media Inc. NOTE: If you owned the previous incarnation of this app Quake for Cardboard, then if you email email@example.com with your transaction reference number from when you purchased it, I will send you a promo code so you can get this app for free. Please allow a few days for me to process your request.
Sourse: Google Play - QVR
No change log.
Download QVR Hack Mod
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the QVR.apk and place the "com.drbeef.qvr" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.