|Developer:||Smartphones Technologies, Inc.|
|Requirements:||Android 2.3 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is Official Alabama Live Clock (latest version) Andriod Game.
7 Day Free Trial!* Alabama Crimson Tide Live Clock, with college football and basketball scores below the clock when games are on. This widget lets you replace the standard clock in your phone with a custom Alabama Roll Tide clock, with instant access to schedules, news and scores by conference. *Includes 5 season schedules and scores! Your subscription is good for 1 year from date of purchase. *Includes live scores for all regular season college football and basketball games, as well as Bowl Games, the NCAA College Football Playoff, conference tournaments and March Madness. Subscription: This is an officially licensed product with royalties paid to the University of Alabama. The 9 annual subscription is good for 2 months from date of purchase (after the free trial ends). If you dont like it, just cancel your subscription within 7 days and you wont be billed. To manage subscriptions, launch the Google Play Store app, then tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions. - Includes 3 layouts: Flip Clock, Scoreboard & Analog. (Scoreboard does not appear on the clock face with Analog, but you can still tap for scores)
- Tap the widget to see detailed scoreboard, schedule and news by conference
- With the widget open, tap the conference name to view other conference schedules, or tap the week number to view schedules for different weeks
- Scoreboard will appear below the clock when games are on. In landscape mode, scores appear beside the clock
- We don’t have room to show every game below the clock. To see more games, just tap the clock and select the Scores tab
- To see other apps & widgets for other teams, visit: www.SmartApps.com/College INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: This clock is a widget, not an app. To add the clock to your home screen, follow the installation instructions below
OS 0 versions: After downloading: (1) go to Menu > Notifications to install; (2) tap and hold on your home screen and select Widgets to add it to your phone. Tap the widget to see the latest conference schedule, news or scores, or to change user options
OS 0 and above: On your Home Screen, go to Apps > Widgets, then swipe over until you see your clock widget. Then tap and hold to drag it to the selected location on your home screen. If it doesnt work, make sure you have enough available space (you may need to move other icons). The space required is 4 wide x 2 high. Time Zones: Schedule times are displayed based on the time zone set on your phone. When you change time zones, the scheduled times displayed in the widget will automatically adjust. A Note on Live Scores: The scores on your clock will always be slightly behind the actual game time. Unfortunately, we can’t change the laws of physics. It takes a few seconds to enter the scores into the computer, go out to the server, come back to our server, and finally out to your phone. If you’re already watching the game live, just enjoy the game! Warning: If you’re using a task killer, make sure you add the schedule widget to the exceptions list or it will kill the schedule updates.
No change log.
Download Official Alabama Live Clock Hack Mod
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the Official Alabama Live Clock.apk and place the "com.smartPhones.clockwidget.ncaa.live.alabama_AND" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.