|Developer:||Area51 Advanced Technology|
|Requirements:||Android 4.0 and up|
Today I want to share a great andriod game that name is AppRadio Unchained Reloaded (latest version) Andriod Game.
AppRadio Unchained Reloaded allows full mirroring of your phone from your AppRadio. This means that any app can be controlled from the head unit screen and not just a few that are specially adapted. For this app to work ROOT is required. Do not ignore this requirement and blame the app for not working! Important
The Smartphone setup on the head unit needs to be set correctly for Android as by default its configured for Iphone. Go to Settings->System->Input/Output Settings->SmartphoneSetup and set Device to Others and Connection to HDMI. See this video: https/goo.gl/CeAoVg Any other AppRadio related app needs to be uninstalled as this blocks the connection to AppRadio Unchained Reloaded. AppRadio mode requires that your device is connected to the HDMI input of the head unit. Depending on the device this can be done with a MHL / Slimport / Miracast / Chromecast adapter. Because this app may not work for your setup theres an extended trial period of 8 hours. In order to claim this simply request a refund within 8 hours after purchase by emailing the order number to the support email address. The users manual is available here: http/goo.gl/DcO5v
Support forum thread at XDA-developers: http/goo.gl/vmStT3 Supported head units: any AppRadio that supports Android AppMode via HDMI. For example: SPH-DA, SPH-DA, SPH-DA, AVIC-NEX0 and AVIC-NEX
Units that have AppRadio mode via USB are not supported. The following features are supported:
- AppRadio buttons
- Steering wheel controls
- GPS data transfer via mock locations (only works with head units that have a GPS receiver AND do not have built-in navigation)
- Auto enables mock locations on connection (if app is converted to a system app)
- Wake lock
- Rotation locker (to put any app in landscape mode)
- Real calibration
- Start at boot (for use with Android sticks)
- Start on HDMI detection (for use with phones and HDMI adapters)
- Notifications to indicate connection state
- Widget for returning to head unit home screen
- Automatic Bluetooth toggle for improved connection
- Assign system app rights without the need to move files For Reloaded to be able to switch Mock locations automatically, it needs to have system app rights. These can be assigned as following
In the menu select the entry System app enable. Once the rights are assigned the entry will change to System app disable. When executed the system app rights will be revoked. When System app enable is activated, the diagnostics will show Can switch mock locations ticked. However it will not show Installed as system app as technically its not installed as a system app but nonetheless it has system app rights and the Mock locations can be switched. When the app is still installed as a system app (by moving the files) the menu entry is disabled as it makes no sense. In order to enable the functionality remove the files that were moved to make it a system app first and then install the latest version. AppRadio is a registered trademark of Pioneer
Disclaimer: You are solely responsible for using this app in such a way that it does not impair your ability to drive.
No change log.
Download AppRadio Unchained Reloaded Unlimited Android
- Download the file.
- If the file is archived (rar or zip) to extract data.
- Install the AppRadio Unchained Reloaded.apk and place the "mars.area51.arunchained" folder in sdcard/Android/obbacted folder.
- Launch the app 100% offline compatible google play installation and online data verification is not required.